Customization 1

80 percent straight – I was drunk the other 20 percent of the time.

$9.95

Customization 1

80 % straight – I was drunk the other 20 % of the time.

Customization 1

Clear

Customization 1

This field can't be Empty
This field can't be Empty

Customization 1

Customization 1

Description

80 percent straight – I was drunk the other 20% of the time.

This is such a funny sign, I just love it. Great gag gift for a friend with a sense of humor.

The hand burned image is mounted on 3/4 in solid pine sustainable wood. Measures 6 inches high by 9 inches wide.

The handle can be bent down to make it self standing so it can sit on a table or counter top. But it is very stiff and is not easy to bend back once stretched out (see pictures.) You can choose to make this sign a 3 key holder if you wish.

And as with all our signs you can change how the sign reads, that is your choice.

 

Additional information

Weight.9 lbs
DimensionsN/A
Custom Project

No, Yes

Customization 1